Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline, Potent
- Jan 19, 2009
- Reaction score
Originally posted by Kevin (TROJ) but edited by cwbullet:
Tips and Rules:
Tips and Rules:
- Items that are aerospace-oriented (rocketry, R/C, control-line, etc) are acceptable for listing in this area. It is strongly encouraged that pictures be included when posting items for sale.
- Motors and other items with shipping restrictions are not to be listed for sale unless you have the legal ability to ship them, or you are offering them for local pickup only.
- The software will require a prefix that all threads have a prefix of "[For Sale]" or "[Wanted]" to reflect which category the listing is in. Please add the appropriate prefix. For more on prefixes.
- After you've sold your items, please remember to go back and edit the thread to indicate the items are Sold. To do this, go to your initial post and click the "Edit Post" link. Then, under the editor box that pops up, click "Go Advanced" to get to the prefix options. Change your prefix to "Sold", save your changes, and you're done.
- Regarding comments about sellers, If you are not involved in a transaction with the seller or do not have current experience (last 6 months) with that seller, stay out of the conversation. Violation of this will result in infractions being issued.
- Please do not post open remarks such as "You can buy it from XYZ for less" in the Yardsale section. This type of comment is tacky and discourages people from buying the item. Send them a PM/conversation instead. If you don't have an interest in what's being sold, then please, stay out of the thread.
Last edited by a moderator: