Useful links for information

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shreadvector

Reaction score
Anyone have a copy of the Useful Links thread from the previous version of TRF? If so, forward me a copy of the list of links. If not, I will create a new list and then edit/replace this message with the new list and then request that this thread become a "Sticky" like the original thread.

Thanks.

Those are not the same links. Those are mostly manufacturers and suppliers with a few information sites thrown in way down the list. The original sticky thread had useful links that answered the vast majority of wuestions asked over and over again on TRF. And at each link it explained what you would find when you clicked over to the linked location.

Those are not the same links. Those are mostly manufacturers and suppliers with a few information sites thrown in way down the list. The original sticky thread had useful links that answered the vast majority of wuestions asked over and over again on TRF. And at each link it explained what you would find when you clicked over to the linked location.

That DOES sound useful.

i just did a venders one and was going to do more the the sticky went up so i let it bee

In fairness folks, if you missed it, BrianC actually helped us all out with it. He was the only one smart enough to actually print off the list before we lost the previous data.

Smart man he is.

I hope that everyone's info is being condensed/merged into the sticky. I have a sticker from a local construction company with the following bit of wisdom:

NONE of us is as smart as ALL of us.

Everyone's contribution is appreciated.

Back