Used motor casings request.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzviper1

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking for used single use motor casings one 38mm and one 54mm. I need them for a paint stand that I am building.
If anyone has any please let me know.

Thank you.

I may have some combination of J250, J450 or K-400 hulls in 54mm.. Other than the J250, the others would be a little long for a mount. I also have a few 38's and a few 29s.

Are you located in the US? If you are near Florida I can probably hand you a few.

I may have some combination of J250, J450 or K-400 hulls in 54mm.. Other than the J250, the others would be a little long for a mount. I also have a few 38's and a few 29s.

Are you located in the US? If you are near Florida I can probably hand you a few.
I am in Texas. I would be happy to pay for shipping on a 38 and the j250 just need one of each. Just PM me if your ok with that.

I am in Texas. I would be happy to pay for shipping on a 38 and the j250 just need one of each. Just PM me if your ok with that.

After digging through my junk, I've got an empty 38mm H219 (~6.5"), a 38mm I500, and a 54mm J450. The I500 and J450's are about 14.5" long. It looks like my wife threw away my empties from last time.

If I was making a few stands, I'd cut the long ones into about 4-6" pieces, and you can glue them to a piece of wood/etc for a stand. An abrasive or diamond blade will cut it (so will a skilsaw, if you hate your blades and want to use them for one last time).

Let me know if you want to fool with the long cases.

After digging through my junk, I've got an empty 38mm H219 (~6.5"), a 38mm I500, and a 54mm J450. The I500 and J450's are about 14.5" long. It looks like my wife threw away my empties from last time.

If I was making a few stands, I'd cut the long ones into about 4-6" pieces, and you can glue them to a piece of wood/etc for a stand. An abrasive or diamond blade will cut it (so will a skilsaw, if you hate your blades and want to use them for one last time).

Let me know if you want to fool with the long cases.
Yes one of the long ones would do fine.

Back