• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used L2 Casing - J motors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAllen

Reaction score
Need a used casing for my L2. I'm trying to save some money here so please don't offer a casing that is slightly less than the MSRP. One of the following:

6g Pro38
2g Pro54
38/720
38/1080
Or feel free to suggest a casing. I would like to keep it in the J class and stick with either AT or CTI since that's what my local vendor carries.

I don't care how much they've been used so long as they are in good shape, clean and don't have a bunch of garbage in the threads and can fly modern loads. Please provide quality photos of threading. Prefer to have all appropriate hardware such as closures, seal discs, etc. included in the purchase.

I'm asking a lot but it's worth a shot!

-Dave

I have a Pro 54 2g. Used one time. comes with clear motor holder and aft closure. When do you need it?

Ben

Latest posts

Back