• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Used but good shape Rocketman R7CD

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Blatz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Super beefy. The drogue just means they are built with exceptionally strong shroud lines as this chute can be used on a big rocket moving fast as a drogue. Of course you could just use it as a plain ol parashoot in like a magnum or what have you. A bargain at 60 bucks shipped US.

Attachments

• A3334729-B1FC-46D0-9055-850522B520AB.jpeg
    A3334729-B1FC-46D0-9055-850522B520AB.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
It might help if you give some specifications and/or link the chute on Rocketman's website. I can't be the only one who isn't all that familiar with Rocketman's model nomenclature and has a hard time navigating their site. A casual web search on R7CD turns up this ad but nothing on Rocketman's site.

It might help if you give some specifications and/or link the chute on Rocketman's website. I can't be the only one who isn't all that familiar with Rocketman's model nomenclature and has a hard time navigating their site. A casual web search on R7CD turns up this ad but nothing on Rocketman's site.
It's an old version. I don't think it's as big as the current R7.

Thanks Troj. Im
Posting specs from Rocketman’s website, the 6’ descent rates and such should be real close to what this thing will deliver.

Attachments

• E01C31A8-3BD4-4C6B-86AE-C7FA34B55B40.png
    E01C31A8-3BD4-4C6B-86AE-C7FA34B55B40.png
    224.9 KB · Views: 0
Back