US Military Cosemetic Surgery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavRedf

Reaction score
Only in America ... US military personnel may be able to get breast implants.

Title reads:

Bigger breasts offered as perk to U.S. soldiers
Plastic surgery available on taxpayers' dime

Go here to see:
https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5487712/?GT1=4244

It used to be college admission for vets, next who knows?

David

NOTE:

The above topic has been edited by the moderators and restored. In the future if you all have a topic, state exactly what it is rather than try to be cute by using a misleading topic...that's annoying to those that do not want to read such content. Think about your fellow modelers.

Additionally, we would like our patrons to focus more on rocketry. While we have decided this topic can be viewed, we still question the relevance of this post and wonder what possesses people to post any old crap just because this is a Coffee House. Please note that this section has had many marginal and over the wall posts as of late, which has caused many to be pulled. The forum, INCLUDING this Coffee House Section is for all rocketeers and we ask you once again to all try and keep you posts more on topic.

The previous thread regarding this one is no longer necessary and will be removed.

Regards,

TRF Staff

It is not uncommon for the US Military doctors to do elective surgery for the purpose of practice. My dad had hair transplant surgery in the early 70's by the Air Force and I had cosmetic surgery on my ears in the mid 80's. They use this for practice in cases of reconstructive surgery. How else do you get the practice????

Dan

we are being strongly encouraged to NOT be witty, clever, or otherwise play with the language we use?

IMNSHO
without cleverness, and witty repartee, it will be like the public library...boring silence and dry information.

I tend to agree with the OT ruling

thats what other forums/message boards/newsgroups are for
this is a strictly rocketry related forum ... there are so many other places to surf and post that it makes no sence to have alot of off topic stuff posted here... the internet is FULL of forums not related to rocketry... that would be more receptive

If I go to a topic related site I want to read about that specific topic not wade thru ot stuff... RMR is a good example of OT gone bad....but a good place to discuss.... say the ... politics of the hobby...so it has it's place in my book as well....theres also the ROL forum and others... so the variety is good... but lets keep them seperate as well

<soapbox mode: OFF>

David...you're quite welcome and as you see, we do stick by our word. Elapid is wrong and doesn't get it...this was an informational post and the format was so off topic that it totally camouflaged the link. We are asking to say what you mean....whitty humor is fine but word it so the topic is still revealed. We asked simply for this and not wise guy comments.

And with that said, the informational link of this topic is now posted and locked. Thanks for the info David.

Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back