us composites

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericm541

Reaction score
So i've been using US composites epoxy, the 635 thin with the 3:1 medium hardner for awhile and i need to mix less than the total 4 oz. Usually i'll combine it for more than one project, currently i'll waste half of it, can the hardner be specifically measured for one OZ?

So i've been using US composites epoxy, the 635 thin with the 3:1 medium hardner for awhile and i need to mix less than the total 4 oz. Usually i'll combine it for more than one project, currently i'll waste half of it, can the hardner be specifically measured for one OZ?

Eric , if you go to tractor supply you can purchase plastic syringes . I use these when I'm using gallon jugs and need only a little bit .

Yes, use 1/3 oz hardener and 1oz resin.

While I know its mixed by volume US 635 also works very well when mixed by weight. I frequently mix 1/2 or less batches (16grams usually) with no issues.

Excellent, website didn't have anything related to mixing less than with the pumps thank you.

At one point I had written down what the actual epoxy to hardener ratio was by weight, but 3:1 is close enough.

Back