US Army troops to be a part of Space Force

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. True, but I doubt there is a lot for a 50 year old, obligate reading glasses wearin doc. We will see. If they are open, I might stay for 30.

I'm still more inclined to save these articles in the science fiction folder than in the spaceflight folder.

We all start over at 50..... I'm in 2nd grade this year. This time around I'm focusing more on playground and less on STEM

I am, at least used to be, more of an Eldar type of guy. At least that is what my nearly 12000 point Eldar army would show.
. 12000!!! isn't that just a whole craft world? haha...

Used to play, Rogue Trader was the start... Orks! back when they were fun!, Dark Eldar, was alway fun before they nerfed them, build an IG Armored Co, whole army was tanks, no infantry...! then they nerfed that. Worked on a Sisters of Battle army, again they nerfed... always nerfing and taking away the fun factor... rules lawyers at tourneys... so boxed them all up, Grey Knights and the marines I had collected over many years and stored them for a long time, decided to sell them off on eBay, which I did for a time, still have some left that will go that way someday... Not even sure what edition it is anymore, nor do I care, as the nerf bat hits the older armies, the 'new' army is pushed and it repeats...

. 12000!!! isn't that just a whole craft world? haha...

Used to play, Rogue Trader was the start... Orks! back when they were fun!, Dark Eldar, was alway fun before they nerfed them, build an IG Armored Co, whole army was tanks, no infantry...! then they nerfed that. Worked on a Sisters of Battle army, again they nerfed... always nerfing and taking away the fun factor... rules lawyers at tourneys... so boxed them all up, Grey Knights and the marines I had collected over many years and stored them for a long time, decided to sell them off on eBay, which I did for a time, still have some left that will go that way someday... Not even sure what edition it is anymore, nor do I care, as the nerf bat hits the older armies, the 'new' army is pushed and it repeats...

I started playing 2nd ed 40k. First army was Eldar- picked up first 4000 or so points from a guy getting out. Then built it for a while up to about 8000, and then had another army fall into my hands cheap.

Have a small Necron force I was building. Have a small Blood Angels force too.

I have not played in probably close to 15 years. Still have the figs. I enjoyed the painting.

I liked the game, but the a-holes at tournaments and leagues with stupid smack talk irritated me.

Back