URRG Launch Potter NY 18K Nov 16,17

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry W

URRG Pres & Prefect
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
HI Team. Come join the fun and last launch of the year in potter NY. The camp ground is closed up this late in the year so ill be at the best western in PennYan for the weekend. I will be out Friday to set up the field and get ready for a great weekend.
Ill bring a Keurig so we can make fresh Coffee and hot coco.
We have lots of firewood on site so we can have a nice fire to warm up to.
We are looking for volunteers for the different positions to help run the event so if your up to helping a little please pm me or email [email protected]
Thanks in advance and see you all there. Larry Weibert

Looks like Mother Nature is going to be kind to us for our end of season launch this weekend. Bring some gloves, hats and boots. More importantly bring some rockets!!

Hope to see you all this weekend to close out our URRG 2019 Launch season!!

We’ve got beautiful blue skies, low winds, and empty fields. It’s going to be a great day to fly!

What a great week end it was. I got to help Jerry B prep for two 98mm motor flights that were really kicker flights. I hope some of the pics can get uploaded by someone. We had great sky both days and many new faces. Iam really looking forward to the winter meetings and a great season next year.

Back