URRG August Picnic Launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

mike2wander

MAC Performance Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
August 27th & 28th are the launch dates for the annual URRG Picnic launch at Potter NY. Saturday will be a full day of flying and picnic. The Club will be providing hot dogs, hamburgers, & chicken. Those attending are asked to bring a dish to share. There will be a full day of flying on Sunday. This event always provides an excellent turn out and an awesome time. URRG is the ultimate launch location in the Northeast weather you fly low, mid, or high power. The weather is looking perfect. Hope to see you at the field.

Mike Crupe,
MAC Performance Rocketry
www.macperformancerocketry.com

Last edited:

patelldp

Reaction score
Wish I could make the launch, however I have family plans this coming weekend. Great job publicizing this great event, I hope you all have fun and the weather cooperates!

Larry W

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Team.

A little bird told me that the food tents are set up and they were out cutting the corn today sounds like we are going to be enjoying some great flying food and friends. Looking forward to this weekend ill be there in the morning. Sounds like flying conditions are going to be great cant wait to see you all tomorrow.

cbrarick

Wildman CT
Reaction score
I'm bringing a wildmelon. Or is that watermelon??

Onebadhawk

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
You guys are going to have a fantastic launch...
I am really sorry to miss this one...
oh well,, there's always next month,, lol..

Teddy

DavidMcCann

Reaction score
Last edited: