URRF UDATE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone needing a NAR L2 test, just find my truck - Ram 3500 dualie diesel in white with CT plates.

Is this event open to spectators? We live nearby and I was wondering about stopping in. If so is there a particular day/time that is best?

Thanks

I signed up for an HPR pad manager shift Sunday morning but can't make it and tried to cancel and can't find a way. I did sign up for a Range Boss shift on Saturday afternoon instead. If someone could remove my name from the Sunday morning shift, that would be appreciated. Thanks.

Merit. We are open for spectators and would love to see you stop out. Its going to be a great time don't miss it. I would suggest coming from 12-4 on Friday and 11-4 on Saturday and you will see some really cool flights.

Hi Scott. No problem got you covered for Sunday and the help on Range Boss Saturday afternoon is greatly appreciated.

So tomorrow Friday the 25th is the big day. Range opens at 9 am. Flyers meeting at 9:45 am. Really looking forward to a great weekend the last year has been hard on us all and we really need this. The food vendor has great food and drinks. Dont forget Saturday at 5 pm we shut the field down and are all having dinner on the field. Theres a 30 x 40 tent just for the dinner party and the food is great with many options.
Well time to get a nap mornings coming soon. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the AM.

What an unbelievable launch..
I know that's nothing new for this club on this field,
but if you'll forgive me, this was different..
Must be because of a whole year off..
What a fantastic time seeing everyone from all over the place, lol..

Thank you all so very much,
you made my wife Sandy and I have such a wonderful time..

Thank you to all who worked so very hard out in the blazing hot sun to make this launch come off just as schmmoooth as butter, lol..

Teddy

Thanks to the URRG crew for hosting this event. It was awesome, as usual. My son got his TRA level 2 certification and is amped to possibly try for his level 3 at the 2022 URRF. Thanks again!

Paul,
I'm so sorry you weren't there..
You were sorely missed..

Teddy

I want to thank the whole URRG group you guys were more than hospitable and gracious.
Thank you for the great times and great food.

Man, can Lisa cook..
I would like to give Jason an award for sacrificing the hair on his arms to cook for us over the fire..

Teddy

I had a great time. It was really nice seeing all those we have missed the last two years due to covid. Lots of great flights everyone was responsible with treating the farmers plantings with respect and recovery of there rockets. Looking forward to next months launch and next years URRF.

We look forward every month to going up to the Finger Lakes for the URRG launch..
But this was different..
This was the first big launch since some crazy red head locked me up in my home for a year and wouldn't let me out..
It's so nice to go out to the field and see everybody, especially those we haven't seen for so long..
This launch was made by the wonderful, hard working BoD of URRG,, and I thank them endlessly,,
but all that attended it made it the personal gathering that it was....

Just wonderful..

Teddy

URRF Lost Rockets.

anyone that didnt recover there rocket drop me a post and the gray squirrel will try and look and recover them. I believe he got the yellow and black one out of the tree near smugglers. I think Eric Stockpile is who he said owned it from vermont.

Back