CANCELLED URRF 7 JUNE 19-21!!! Registration is Open

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was expecting this in March, so no surprise. My company has been hit hard, so 2020 and likely well into 2121, has to be a hard focus on rebuilding the company. I may not see any of you for a couple of years.

I am so sorry to hear this Michael..
Time will pass quickly, as it always does..
You built it once,
you'll build it again,
but have an easier time of it this time because of all the experience you've gained..

Teddy

Sorry to see this happen, but I was expecting this. And yes it is the responsible thing to do. Even if infection rates are down, it will take a while to dig ourselves out of this. Looking forward to next year.

I was expecting this in March, so no surprise. My company has been hit hard, so 2020 and likely well into 2121, has to be a hard focus on rebuilding the company. I may not see any of you for a couple of years.

So sorry to hear that regarding your business, Michael. Lots of collateral damage associated with this pandemic. We fellow rocketeers hope for a much quicker recovery for you....and others in our fraternity.

I am so sorry to hear this Michael..
Time will pass quickly, as it always does..
You built it once,
you'll build it again,
but have an easier time of it this time because of all the experience you've gained..

Teddy

So sorry to hear that regarding your business, Michael. Lots of collateral damage associated with this pandemic. We fellow rocketeers hope for a much quicker recovery for you....and others in our fraternity.

Thanks Teddy and Joe. As bad as it feels now I have no doubt that we will bounce back to a much healthier company.

Back