URRF 5 : June 22 - 24; Potter, NY

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17B5FC7E-DB5C-4311-9D04-8B147D8A0067.jpeg I’d like to thank all the club members and volunteers that make this event possible. A great group of rocketeers are always at this event. The after hours gathering around a fire at the camp ground was great. Hopefully next year will have better weather with a higher cloud deck.

I only took one picture of Mike Crupe’s M motor Super Black Fly Launch.

All the best,
Bob

Bird 2.JPG

Seen this during our search for our Rocket Sunday along the edge of Rocket Island (Where the rockets like to go and hang out in the trees:)

I believe this is a Golden Eagle???

Just got confirmation of what kind of bird it is. It's a juvenile Bald Eagle. It’s just under two years old and will change its colors in about another 6-8 months. Pretty cool!!

Wow Mustang67, that is damn cool! Good luck with your Level 3 Project. Make sure that the Squirrel is onsite for your Level 3 Flight if you are doing it at Potter. Those trees just love to eat Level 3 rockets.

All the best,
Bob

Wow, thank you for posting your URRF5 pictures. Great job to all who flew and volunteered, this year was a little moist at the end but Friday was spectacular. Start planning now for URRF6 next year..... Humm what can we do for 6?

Back