URRF 2022 In the Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY..

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a smokin time this URRF was..
Justin F I'm so happy to hear that you're going to come to next years URRF, lol..
It'll be super to see you on the east coast..

Teddy

Iam glad to hear everyone enjoyed themselves. Our club has a great bod, club members and where a team of friends that work well together so pulling it off was really most enjoyable for us as well. We are looking to make URRF 9 even better. We learn more each year. Iam happy the weather was very good to us all. It's a great time of the year as the crops aren't up and the temperature is workable. Lets plan on making URRF 9 and even bigger event. Thank you to all.

Iam glad to hear everyone enjoyed themselves. Our club has a great bod, club members and where a team of friends that work well together so pulling it off was really most enjoyable for us as well. We are looking to make URRF 9 even better. We learn more each year. Iam happy the weather was very good to us all. It's a great time of the year as the crops aren't up and the temperature is workable. Lets plan on making URRF 9 and even bigger event. Thank you to all.
It was great Larry. Your club did an amazing job. You have a great group of folks over there. The field is also excellent. What we have in muck over here you have in dust over there! ha!

We're already planning on returning next year.

Thank you all for such a great weekend.

Here's the Flickr link to all the pics I happened to get Friday and Saturday. Feel free to download and share.

Thank you URRG for such a great launch and a big thank you for the hospitality amongst all the fliers

https://www.flickr.com/gp/192740775@N03/5yc452
Thank you so much for those pictures, especially the ones of my 2 stager that I lost for the 2nd time on Saturday. You must have a fast motor drive (do they still call it that?) because there were several great shots of it staging. We looked for that thing for 4 hours on Sat. and Sun. Well, Maybe somebody will find it (again) and call Me (again). If I get it back, that rocket is retired. I think it's jinxed.

Keep on shootin'
Joel Parness

It was great Larry. Your club did an amazing job. You have a great group of folks over there. The field is also excellent. What we have in muck over here you have in dust over there! ha!

We're already planning on returning next year.

Thank you all for such a great weekend.
I'll echo Jim! Larry, Jason, Morgan, you guys were great, thanks again for another excellent June launch.
JerryO

Thank you so much for those pictures, especially the ones of my 2 stager that I lost for the 2nd time on Saturday. You must have a fast motor drive (do they still call it that?) because there were several great shots of it staging. We looked for that thing for 4 hours on Sat. and Sun. Well, Maybe somebody will find it (again) and call Me (again). If I get it back, that rocket is retired. I think it's jinxed.

Keep on shootin'
Joel Parness
I loved seeing the staging pics. Great rocket!

Back