Upscale kit ideas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting closer. Waiting on a parts shipment.

bbz.jpg

If you do an upscale Alien Explorer I can offer:
- any measurement or scan from an Estes
- any measurement or scan from a Semroc
- any measurement or scan from a MoreRockets
- to buy at least one :cool:

PS: If anyone has a Thrustline or Qmodeling ( did they make one? ) they want to get rid of.....
This would be an awesome kit in 4". Just not sure how well it will survive landings

I really hate facebook; if you will pm me if you build the upscale sentinel model I'll buy one.
The sentinel is coming right after I get these BBZ kits are done. I just printed out the templates to cut the fins but gotta order some more wood.

Awesome!! This makes my day!
I searched for a couple of hours last night for a BT80 conical nose cone, and I can't find it; any suggestions for a replacement? I was coating it and another one in sealer, and I put them somewhere, lol. I thought I ordered it from BMS, but if I did, they're out of stock. Is the owner of BMS a member here?

Got my upscale Sentinel model!
This looks awesome, I can't wait to get it together. I'll post pix.
This buy made me realize that I needed to join Tripoli, as this is not going to be flyable at my home range, lol.
It's low power only, due to size. :)
Beautiful parts, extremely well done.
I would recommend your rockets to everyone. :)

Got my upscale Sentinel model!
This looks awesome, I can't wait to get it together. I'll post pix.
This buy made me realize that I needed to join Tripoli, as this is not going to be flyable at my home range, lol.
It's low power only, due to size. :)
Beautiful parts, extremely well done.
I would recommend your rockets to everyone. :)
Glad you like the kit. Can't wait to see pics. I will have another one of these as soon as my tubing gets here.

Back