• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Upscale Der Red Max, Goblin and Mosquito Fin router templates

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AHansom

Reaction score
Anybody looking to do a 4" BT upscale? Ill send you all 3 guides if you promise to use them.. All you need is a router with a trim bit to make these work. All the templates are made with TTW tabs, the Der Red Max and Goblin fins are set up for a 54mm MM and the Mosquito tabs are for a 38mm MM. The rockets pictured have 3/16 fins with a layer of fiberglass on each side

IMG_4898.jpg

fintemplate.jpg

DSCN1335.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

lam.jpg

Last edited:
So I think these things should travel. After I've made my copy, Mendal gets the set ( my treat assuming it's not to Ulaanbaatar ). Pass 'em on!

Sounds great, I would pass them on to the person after I am done with them!

I do love upscales. Mendal, if you do pass them on, I'd like to be considered. The only other option is sim them out and send off for a cnc order of them.

Got 'em today. It'll be a while before I can dupe 'em, but Mendal PM me your address anyhoo so we can keep 'em moving as soon as I finish :)

Back