Updated Kits Description Page!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before your kits got no justice, but now they look ten times better. Psst...pay day is in three days.

Ed

Actually with guys like John, Don of Squirrelworks, and all the other indies, the big guns like Estes had better stay on their toes. It is so cool that we have one of the best selections of places to spend our hobby dollars that I have ever seen.

A

Can't remember if I mentioned anything concerning Thrustline's Pumpkin Head (Punkin' Haid...) here or not - I don't post all that often. Hate that damned newbie moniker (I know, I know - post more...).

In any case, I was fortunate to be selected to beta test this kit. I highly recommend it for all the reasons cited on John's webpage: simple, tough, stable, excellent flyer, just like the ol' Estes Goblin, Red Max, Patriot, etc. I've already put quite a number of flights on it and it's still going strong & looking good. Should I lose it, I will most definitely get another!

Again, very highly recommended kit, especially for those who desire a tough, simple, dependable 24 mm bird to add to their lineup.

Jack

I also echo the sentiments of Hospital on supporting our indies. In my (very) less lucid moments, I too entertain thoughts of starting a little mr company - too damned busy growing a construction & development company...

Can't remember if I mentioned anything concerning Thrustline's Pumpkin Head (Punkin' Haid...) here or not - I don't post all that often. Hate that damned newbie moniker (I know, I know - post more...).

In any case, I was fortunate to be selected to beta test this kit. I highly recommend it for all the reasons cited on John's webpage: simple, tough, stable, excellent flyer, just like the ol' Estes Goblin, Red Max, Patriot, etc. I've already put quite a number of flights on it and it's still going strong & looking good. Should I lose it, I will most definitely get another!

Again, very highly recommended kit, especially for those who desire a tough, simple, dependable 24 mm bird to add to their lineup.

Jack

I also echo the sentiments of Hospital on supporting our indies. In my (very) less lucid moments, I too entertain thoughts of starting a little mr company - too damned busy growing a construction & development company...

Jack

Back