Unseasonably Warm Weather

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbeckey

Reaction score
Highs around 50 yesterday, today and tomorrow. Usually around 30 here this time of year. I warm the paint can up in warm water and take the rocket outside only to spray, then let it dry inside. Humidity is low and the warm paint works in this weather. I painted this Goblin clone except for the black fin yeasterday. I have a Semroc Hercules, Fliskits Rhino and Tres, Estes Condor and V2 to paint, so any painting day is a good day.

Yeah, the weather is nice here this weekend. Wish I had received the carbon tape for my upscale Cluster Bomb so I could move on to painting!

Nice looking Goblin. Looks like you made the best of the weather :)

Give is another pic of that Goblin after you get the decals on - I've been thinking about building another and painting it Orange because I've heard other people talk about it. I'm really interested to see how it turns out!

I've got a couple of downscaled Goblins in the "finish line" right now, using Plasti-Kote School Bus Yellow rather than the Sunburst Krylon yellow I have been using. The School Bus yellow is more of a burnt yellow, kinda like how it looks in the old catalog scans. Noticeably different from the bright yellows, but hardly orange.........

Back