unscheduled time at school!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketsonly

Reaction score
No way! I just found out last night that Robby and Marvin (the other 2 guys on my TARC team) and I have the same unscheduled time! What are the odds of that happening (we have a total of 7 different periods, depending on how many classes you're taking you'll get more or less unscheduled time)?! Assuming all 3 of us are taking 6 classes, that's a 1:343 odds of that happening (did I do that correctly?)! Now we'll have more time to work on TARC (no building, just discussions):D :D

Originally posted by rocketsonly
No way! I just found out last night that Robby and Marvin (the other 2 guys on my TARC team) and I have the same unscheduled time! What are the odds of that happening (we have a total of 7 different periods, depending on how many classes you're taking you'll get more or less unscheduled time)?! Assuming all 3 of us are taking 6 classes, that's a 1:343 odds of that happening (did I do that correctly?)! Now we'll have more time to work on TARC (no building, just discussions):D :D
That's great. Make sure you put the time to good use. We had a similar situation with my school's robotics club last year but we'd usually end up talking about girls and cars. We wouldn't get any work done at all. It's a miracle we actually finished.

Back