Uncle mikes Rocket Shack

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
Hi folks
Just wanted to send a compliment to uncle mikes rocket shack. I orderred the Semroc 1B and some other stuff and the service was prompt well priced and professional. I very much apreciate his willingness to ship to Canada and I will definately be spending more money there. I also very much liked the freedom forge missile from fliskits in my order. Compliments to Mr Flis as well.
Cheers
fred22

Here's another Canadian who appreciates Uncle Mike's willingness to go through the hassles of shipping to Canada.

I got a good deal from UMRS!

Len Bryan

Mike Scopone ships to us in Australia too! He is a great guy to do business with.

I'm always happy with UncleMike's service. I give him grief sometimes on here but can't knock his service and commitment as a vendor.

Originally posted by stymye
I'm always happy with UncleMike's service.

Same here--I've been very happy with UncleMike's service. I recently acquired more TLP kits than I'll probably ever build :D and all of them came from UncleMike. Orders arrive within days of ordering, and emails seem to be answered almost immediately.

He must carry a computer with him everywhere he goes :eek:

Originally posted by kaycee
Same here--I've been very happy with UncleMike's service. I recently acquired more TLP kits than I'll probably ever build :D and all of them came from UncleMike. Orders arrive within days of ordering, and emails seem to be answered almost immediately.

He must carry a computer with him everywhere he goes :eek:

First off thanks to everybody, and my wife does think I carry a computer with me ;)

Styme, I never mind a little a grief in my life. Thats why I enjoy bowling ;)

Back