Uncle bragging time

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobra1336

Reaction score
My 18 year old nephew just won his 100th high school wrestling match tonight. He will hit 102 by nights end. The school record is 115 and he might just make it by years end. This skinny 140 pounder just never looses. Straight "A" student since day one. To say the least I'm just as proud of this kid as I can be. Just wanted to brag a bit, I don't have any kids of my own but if I did I would wish mine were all just like him.:headbang:

My 18 year old nephew just won his 100th high school wrestling match tonight. He will hit 102 by nights end. The school record is 115 and he might just make it by years end. This skinny 140 pounder just never looses. Straight "A" student since day one. To say the least I'm just as proud of this kid as I can be. Just wanted to brag a bit, I don't have any kids of my own but if I did I would wish mine were all just like him.:headbang:

Theres a senior at our school who has 110 wins. the school record is around 150.

Ben

Back