ULTIMATE Water Rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek:

Might be fun to rent. I wonder how quickly the novelty would wear off? Does look fun though.

There's some guys down here in the Ozarks that are wondering if they can fish with that thing. LMBO

Yikes! For nearly $125K I think I'd just rather go for a plane and really have some fun. Oh, 50% of these are already destined for overseas.

Oh, 50% of these are already destined for overseas.

Considering it's a German company..that would mean that 50% were coming HERE!

But there's no US distributor....click on "where to buy"

I'm thinking...at the right high-end, still-water resort (Eagle River, Tahoe-ey places, maybe Caribbean harbors/lagoons. I don't think it looks "sea"worthy), you could easily get about $100-200 an hour per unit in rental fees (maybe $75 per 1/2 hour, maybe even more when you think of what they charge for waverider rentals/parasailing!). That's $4000-8000 per week, per unit...maybe more!

I'd be like Paul Rudd in "Saving Sarah Marshall", but high-tech. :D

Last edited:
the thing is it is an amazingly simple concept. JetSki impeller a big light hose and a couple of nozzles. they picked a car up on mythbusters using fire hoses same concept. It's one of those things where you go "why didn't I think of that!"

I was all excited until I found the weight restrictions.

I guess they don't have a Maxi-Brute version.

Back