Ultimate Max Relacement

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketjunkie

Addicted to APCP
Reaction score
I'm building a replacement for the Ultimate Max that didn't survive 7 I85s. It will be 5.5" diameter with 7 38 mm mounts. Airframe and nose will be LOC.

come one ;) you need to replace the 6- fin "cooll factor" ;) :p

thanx, Ben

It looks like all the votes are to rebuild it as an Ultimate Max. This time the fin can will be glassed.

I have always liked multi fin rockets besides the 3 or 4 finned ones.

Originally posted by Rocketjunkie
It looks like all the votes are to rebuild it as an Ultimate Max. This time the fin can will be glassed.

Oh yes, rebuild it just as it was!!!!!!!!

MOTOR EATERS are WAY COOL!

I'd love to be there to witness the flight. :D

Originally posted by kaycee
I'd love to be there to witness the flight. :D

Oh let me tell you, I get to see all of Rocketjunkie's flights, and the Motor Eater is one of his best!!!:D :D (his 54mm Duece is my favorite) You should try and make it to Orangeburg. Freedom Launch is only 7 months away. :D

Originally posted by Rocketmaniac
Oh let me tell you, I get to see all of Rocketjunkie's flights, and the Motor Eater is one of his best!!!:D :D (his 54mm Duece is my favorite) You should try and make it to Orangeburg. Freedom Launch is only 7 months away. :D

Kyle & I plan to attend at least one of the major launches this year in O'berg. Should be fun!

Back