Ultimate Ebay Collectors Kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, and I'm sure the $35,000 didn't phase you, either, right? :p

WW

Oh heck, for $35,000 it would be a bargain. But the little thing said "Reserve Not Met" and I'm figuring the reserve price is a good bit higher. I really didn't want to get in a bidding war with my fellow TRFers for this thing. Just wouldn't be gentlemanly. :p

OK class:

Asumme a launch weight of 260,000 lb.

1) How many 1/4A motors would you need to cluster to get this thing off the pad?

2) Should you use a 1/4" or 3/15" lug

3) Bonus - provide a Rocksim file showing your work.

On the other hand, knowing the way Government disposal works, take a peek in the payload bay, you might find an unused W-49/ Then you could declare yourself a soverign nation with really relaxed rules on APCP.

Did anybody notice this is actually for two of these?

Even if I had the money, my wife would kill me.

Hey,
thanks for the link!
But right as I was about to place a bid...I noticed the guys feedback rating.
Shew, that was a close one:kill:

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
OK class:

Asumme a launch weight of 260,000 lb.

1) How many 1/4A motors would you need to cluster to get this thing off the pad?

2) Should you use a 1/4" or 3/15" lug

3) Bonus - provide a Rocksim file showing your work.

On the other hand, knowing the way Government disposal works, take a peek in the payload bay, you might find an unused W-49/ Then you could declare yourself a soverign nation with really relaxed rules on APCP.

Did anybody notice this is actually for two of these?

Even if I had the money, my wife would kill me.

I think we could clean out Bills Micro-Maxx motors for that one;)

as for even money on the wife...even I wouldn't try for this one:D:D

Hey-

This auction includes a rocket engine. EBay will probably shut it down soon!;)

Actually I think it just says "Rocket thrust ports, (engines removed)" or something like that...

Think of the scale data you could get from that thing!

(At the RSO table, or the judges table at NARAM)

"This part isnt true-to-scale!" "Yes it is! I got all the measurements from that real missile in my back yard!":D ;)

Why not use Aerotech 29mm motors for it? I am sure it will go higher than those little maxx motors!

Heck, I'd love to win the auction just so I could freak out the entire state of Ohio when its delivered.

Sooooooo..where do you want this..well, put one facing South, and the other one ?..can we raise it up and point it due North ?

Hey, Silverleaf, NOT NORTH !!!!

Me, Sandman, and JPasqual all live north of you.

South. South is where you want to go. :p

musing musing musing... Crap I want this. But, let's see what teh bus driver says when I try to bring it to school! (look at my sig)

LOL! You would get a discipline for that, thats for sure!:eek: :kill: ;) :D

Back