• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ukrainian R-360 Neptune 3D Printed Parts (Limited Run)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying an experiment (between jobs) and printing a limited run of 20 sets of the 3D printed parts for the Ukrainian R-360 that I designed.

I am selling these for $30 (they take 13+ hours to print) + $8 shipping USPS Mail in US48. If you want me to CNC mill fins from 1/16" plywood I can do that for $9 additional (12 fins w/ fin tabs included in same package) otherwise I will include templates.

You will get all the 3D printed parts to make the two-stage R-360 shown below (printed in white ABS plastic). The kit includes 24mm motor mounts as well as a 24mm to 18mm adapter (works in same length so you can adapt a 70mmx24mm down to 70mmx18mm). Set also includes rod lugs, 1010 rail lugs, and 20mm rail lugs. Lugs mount in slots on sustainer pod and on BT-80 tube so you can easily incorporate different rail lugs. You provide the BT-60 and BT-80 body tubes and short BT-50 stuffer tube for booster (designed to work with standard Estes tubes) as well as recovery system (booster is tumble recovery). Nose cone has tick marks on shoulder to make marking tubes easy and I will send build instructions / diagrams.
View attachment 530160

Here is my built version launching (it went a bit further than expected so took a little while to find):

Here is the OpenRocket simulation (I will send the ORK with your order):
View attachment 530170

Here are the parts included (support removal, some cleanup, sanding, filling, etc... will be needed as is typical with 3D printed parts):
View attachment 530163 View attachment 530165 View attachment 530166

These will be produced 1st come 1st served (I do not exactly have a printer farm over here, so it will take a little while to produce 20 sets). I prefer paypal (F&F if you feel that reputation here matters at all or G&S if you prefer). Message me and I will send my paypal information and I will send shipping tracking once shipped. I can also take checks by mail and maybe other forms of payment (message me). If there is good demand I will try to do the same with some of my other 3D printed rocket designs.

Sorry my finishing skills are not great -- I am sure many of you can make this much better looking (some nice variations for possible paint scheme out there).
View attachment 530161 View attachment 530158 View attachment 530162
View attachment 530167 View attachment 530168

I am trying an experiment (between jobs) and printing a limited run of 20 sets of the 3D printed parts for the Ukrainian R-360 that I designed.

I am selling these for $30 (they take 13+ hours to print) + $8 shipping USPS Mail in US48. If you want me to CNC mill fins from 1/16" plywood I can do that for $9 additional (12 fins w/ fin tabs included in same package) otherwise I will include templates.

You will get all the 3D printed parts to make the two-stage R-360 shown below (printed in white ABS plastic). The kit includes 24mm motor mounts as well as a 24mm to 18mm adapter (works in same length so you can adapt a 70mmx24mm down to 70mmx18mm). Set also includes rod lugs, 1010 rail lugs, and 20mm rail lugs. Lugs mount in slots on sustainer pod and on BT-80 tube so you can easily incorporate different rail lugs. You provide the BT-60 and BT-80 body tubes and short BT-50 stuffer tube for booster (designed to work with standard Estes tubes) as well as recovery system (booster is tumble recovery). Nose cone has tick marks on shoulder to make marking tubes easy and I will send build instructions / diagrams.
View attachment 530160

Here is my built version launching (it went a bit further than expected so took a little while to find):

Here is the OpenRocket simulation (I will send the ORK with your order):
View attachment 530170

Here are the parts included (support removal, some cleanup, sanding, filling, etc... will be needed as is typical with 3D printed parts):
View attachment 530163 View attachment 530165 View attachment 530166

These will be produced 1st come 1st served (I do not exactly have a printer farm over here, so it will take a little while to produce 20 sets). I prefer paypal (F&F if you feel that reputation here matters at all or G&S if you prefer). Message me and I will send my paypal information and I will send shipping tracking once shipped. I can also take checks by mail and maybe other forms of payment (message me). If there is good demand I will try to do the same with some of my other 3D printed rocket designs.

Sorry my finishing skills are not great -- I am sure many of you can make this much better looking (some nice variations for possible paint scheme out there).
View attachment 530161 View attachment 530158 View attachment 530162
View attachment 530167 View attachment 530168

I would be interested in a kit with the fins if you still have them.

Back