• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ukrainian R-360 Neptune 3D Printed Parts (Limited Run)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 more sets were sent out yesterday (and tracking numbers were sent). If you have already paid and did not receive tracking from me than your set will be sent out Monday or Tuesday. I messaged a few people who indicated they were interested but who had not sent shipping address or payment. Thanks everyone!

15 sets ready to go out today (well after I finish cutting fins). If you put in an order but did not confirm your address or did not send through payment please message me. I will send tracking to everyone as kits go out today.

My R-360 arrived today (shipped on Friday) and in great shape. Everything looks good and the instructions are clear.

Thanks Rob.

Claude

Mine arrived as well. You really weren't messing around w/the packaging!

Haha... I like the box inside a padded envelope approach (but actually I was waiting on packaging supplies to arrive so I needed to recycle the stuff that I had on hand).

I just got a massive shipment of Uline boxes and padded envelopes so packaging will be a bit more professional in the future. ;)

Haha... I like the box inside a padded envelope approach (but actually I was waiting on packaging supplies to arrive so I needed to recycle the stuff that I had on hand).

I just got a massive shipment of Uline boxes and padded envelopes so packaging will be a bit more professional in the future. ;)

Yes the package was kind of like those nesting dolls.

I know you sold out your original lot months ago, but I LOVE the idea and look of this rocket. If you decide to produce more, please count me in for a set with fins. You are awesome for putting this thing together!

BTW @BigMacDaddy great tip w/the ABS slurry, I didn't know about that. I've only dabbled in 3d printing so far

Cool -- glad that you liked it. I find myself using it more and more as I am printing with ABS most of the time these days.

You can also wipe down ABS parts with acetone after you sand them and they will get smooth looking again. Usually not particularly useful if you will be painting models but can be useful when using rainbow filament or silky filament that you want to be the finished color.

Thanks for your interest. I need to allocate some time to do a new run of these (have been running a number of other models and keeping the printers busy almost fulltime). I will do them ASAP and message folks that are interested.

Thanks for your interest. I need to allocate some time to do a new run of these (have been running a number of other models and keeping the printers busy almost fulltime). I will do them ASAP and message folks that are interested.
I would also like to be added to your full kit list when the times comes.
It’s time for me to build something a little outside of my comfort range of 3fnc

These kits are great! Thank you again for the ones I purchased. Just too kool. 3D printing has changed the hobby landscape so much. Especially plastic models, model rockets, and model railroading. 👍😄

Andrew

Latest posts

Back