[UK] Big EARS.... What a blast!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjarvis

Reaction score
Can I just say a MASSIVE thanks to Mike and Steve and Gary and everyone at EARS for their work in making this weekend, probably the best launch event I've ever attended.

The combination of glorious weather, great people and a well organised launch meant this really was about as good as it gets... can't remember enjoying a launch so much in a long time.

Cheers all.... can't wait to see everyone again at UKRA in a months time!

Ben

Here, here!:D

And a really big thank you from me to WiK and his dad!

And everyone else that made me feel so welcome.:)

Ben, I'm going to work on the cone design as soon as I get back and get some of my other projects finished.

Thanks guys. Really glad you enjoyed it. Im totally exhausted but very pleased everyone had such a good time. I hope the Fat Boy makes / made it back to the US in one piece Sandman.:0)

Cheers Mike 8-{>

EARS Secretary.

Sorry it's taken me so long to do this but I finally took some pics of my EARS Fat Boy!

Thanks everyone for the great souvenir of the day and everyone I met.

Just so nobody gets left out...here's all three views!;)

Originally posted by sandman
Sorry it's taken me so long to do this but I finally took some pics of my EARS Fat Boy!

Thanks everyone for the great souvenir of the day and everyone I met.

Just so nobody gets left out...here's all three views!;)

Brilliant :0)

Would you mind if I pinched a copy of your picture and put it up on the EARS web site in due course?

Cheers Mike 8-{>

Would you mind if I pinched a copy of your picture and put it up on the EARS web site in due course?

You go right ahead...no copyrights on my pics!:cool:

Originally posted by Mike 8-{>
Brilliant :0)

Cheers Mike 8-{>

Excellent! Thanks very much :)

Mike 8-{>

Back