Ugly to Odd "Reputa the Beautah"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty Dog

Reaction score
My wife is in Hysterics over this build. (to my surprise). I used plastic cup and cover. 50 tube with some rings to help center it. I used dremel to cut slits it body. Pushed the fins thru and glued with Testers plastic cement.They came out real rugged cuz of the shape of the body on the fins. (not flat and flimzie). I got the head from a guy at work ha ha :roll: should have seen his face when I asked for one of his girls dolls. Need to finish painting her, need motor mount,chute,ect. Going to make a Crispy Cream decal crest for the front. Another arm,some tattoos on the legs and shes a BEAUTY! Im not sure about the loose hair? May make her go crazy and I may need to put some rocks in her head:roll: to keep her stable. Scotty Dog

ugly3.JPG

ugly4.JPG

Attachments

• ugly1.JPG
    ugly1.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 35
  • ugly2.JPG
    ugly2.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 35
Hmmm, wow...I kinda wish I could un-see that.

Just kidding, very creative! Most certainly...odd.

Rocks in "her" head for stability...almost poetic!

:cheers:

"Reputa The Beuatha" ...... I Musta Got Lost

I always wondered how that would be spelled!:bangpan:

Rocks in her head sounds like a good idea.

"Reputa The Beuatha" ...... I Musta Got Lost

I always wondered how that would be spelled!:bangpan:

Rocks in her head sounds like a good idea.
I think I was lost when I came up with this idea. Scotty Dog

Ohh Scotty Dog!
That has to be the UGLIEST, most disturbing Odd-Roc I've seen in years....
I like it LOL!!!
I thought you might have something to say about it being an Odd-rocker yourself.Thanks .I painted her legs and NECK (what there is of one haha) an orangey-tan-something color last night.I may work on printing some decals tonight.Going with the Krispy Kreme crest on front.Want to come up with some kinda heart shape "I love donuts" instead of" I love Mom" for one of the legs. Im also thinking of putting on the back "I want to be like Barbie, that B!tch has everthing!":D Scotty Dog

Shes a little heavy for an A8-3 ya think???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lost an Arm and a Toe. Found both..Thats all Ill say about it.:y::y::y: [YOUTUBE]NRtg4hs4f6Y[/YOUTUBE]

reputa.JPG

reputa1.JPG

You're my kind of strange. Reminds me of some of my hip x-ray patients.

Another example of how much fun you can have with almost zero expense in this hobby. I gauruntee an odd roc or recycled roc will get more attention at a launch than just about any kit out there.

Great job, albeit sick and equally wrong, but great job.

I gauruntee an odd roc or recycled roc will get more attention at a launch than just about any kit out there.

So very true! I love it when I can cause undue discomfort to the neck caused by uncontrollable reflex double-takes! Great little sick twisted rocket you have there, any plans of an upscale?

BTW, Rocks in the head - GOLDEN...

So very true! I love it when I can cause undue discomfort to the neck caused by uncontrollable reflex double-takes! Great little sick twisted rocket you have there, any plans of an upscale?

BTW, Rocks in the head - GOLDEN...
Ya,I guess she is a little twisted.Im going to fly her again on a C6-3. I got a Dunkin Donuts sticker to put on the front and I want to glue a "Fruit Loop" or "Cheerieo" in each hand to look like shes holding donuts.:D One thing I know I would like to do is "Get a BETTER Camera"!!!!! This one is about shot. Very poor vids.

Last edited:
Both somewhat twisted AND totally awesome... Great and novel idea.
:cheers:

What's the matter? Didn't the store have an UGLIER doll than that? Damn, that chick is friggin ugly, where's it from?

Back