UAHuntsville

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atlantis

Reaction score
Following orientation yesterday and this morning, I am on way ( hopefully) to gaining a degree in Aerospace Engineering. I'm hoping for a job with NASA at MSFC but if that doesn't work I may do work for the Army at Redstone, one of the Aerospace Contractors in Hunstville such as Lockheed-Martin or Northrop Grumman, ULA in Decatur, or Axys here in Cullman. I though about SpaceX but I want to stay somewhat close to home .

From what I've seen, This school is one of the best engineering schools in Alabama ( not a party school). Also, it's conviently located near MSFC and the Cummings Research Park. Also, the Space and Rocket Center is just across the road. :D

I've had the pleasure of working with some of the UAHuntsville folks working on the Alabama Space Grant Consortium and the UAH University Student Launch Initiative team for the past few days - they seem like some very knowledgeable and dedicated folks, and definitely have their heads on straight!

If you haven't already done so, consider getting hooked up with the USLI folks (see the posters for the Space Hardware group at the Tech Building) - high power rocketry and a challenging contest to boot.

I've had the pleasure of working with some of the UAHuntsville folks working on the Alabama Space Grant Consortium and the UAH University Student Launch Initiative team for the past few days - they seem like some very knowledgeable and dedicated folks, and definitely have their heads on straight!

If you haven't already done so, consider getting hooked up with the USLI folks (see the posters for the Space Hardware group at the Tech Building) - high power rocketry and a challenging contest to boot.

I'm definitely checking out space hardware. I've also signed up for Astronomy club.

Back