U.S. Rockets Dream Machine 38mm kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Irvine

Reaction score
Here is an update to the U.S. Rockets Dream Machine 38mm kit specific web page:

https://www.v-serv.com/usr/kits/dreammachine-38.htm

Also cool is the Easy Rider 38mm.

We still have some of the Mosquito 2.2 kits in stock at the FRENZY special of $31.00 INCLUDING shipping, and INCLUDING shipping of one of many other styles of kits, (a Dream Machine would only add $5 to shipping rather than the normal $10.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Jerry

Sweet Pictures Jerry!

Looks like Chuck did a tuck-and-roll in the dirt before the pictures were taken. No leg Bones were seen protruding, so I guess he is OK.

His Rocket looks great. Hope my Easy-Rider turns out as good!

Originally posted by Jerry Irvine
Here is an update to the U.S. Rockets Dream Machine 38mm kit specific web page:

https://www.v-serv.com/usr/kits/dreammachine-38.htm

Also cool is the Easy Rider 38mm.

Both look very good, but I don't see the difference between them. What am I missing?

If I were to add a boat tail to one of these,
(a) would that mess up your "host mount" system, and if not
(2) any suggestions as to what would fit/work (ie. PML urethane tail cones or sliced-up nose boat tails; Giant Leap/Slimline tail cone-retainers)?

Time to start thinking about L2, but I sure want to be able to keep using those long burn Ellis S/U 29mm motors.

Originally posted by DynaSoar
Both look very good, but I don't see the difference between them. What am I missing?

If I were to add a boat tail to one of these,
(a) would that mess up your "host mount" system, and if not
(2) any suggestions as to what would fit/work (ie. PML urethane tail cones or sliced-up nose boat tails; Giant Leap/Slimline tail cone-retainers)?

Time to start thinking about L2, but I sure want to be able to keep using those long burn Ellis S/U 29mm motors.

Pretty much the only difference is fin shape. So far the Dream Machine is outselling Easy Rider, but not by a whole lot.

As for a shroud, all you would have to do is put the fins an inch higher or reduce the tube along the lower portion of the fins. I saw one already modified that way (using our AIR-4 "Integrated Tube-tm" technique) and it added about 3 seconds to the coast time on an I.

I could even provide a shroud pattern on request.
With the AIR-4 for a buck-fifty. :)

That shroud would certainly help with the longer burn Ellis.

Merry Jerry

Originally posted by KarlD
Sweet Pictures Jerry!

Looks like Chuck did a tuck-and-roll in the dirt before the pictures were taken.

One wacky customer recently did a "what'if" kit so I GENERATED this to task:

https://www.v-serv.com/usr/kits/pillaroffire29.htm
Prepay basis, naturally.

Gee. I wonder If I could edit a magazine.

Chuck likes toys and uses them to the extreme. Parts of Lucerne had mud lakes. Rabbit was a lake.

Jerry

Originally posted by Jerry Irvine
One wacky customer recently did a "what'if" kit so I GENERATED this to task:

https://www.v-serv.com/usr/kits/pillaroffire29.htm
Prepay basis, naturally.

Gee. I wonder If I could edit a magazine.

Chuck likes toys and uses them to the extreme. Parts of Lucerne had mud lakes. Rabbit was a lake.

Jerry

A 7 motor 29mm cluster...

/boggle

I wonder if this one will ever hit the instaship page....

I want one!!!

A 7 motor 29mm cluster...

/boggle

I wonder if this one will ever hit the instaship page....

When we finally get 4 inch tubes, About 12 kits will be added to the instaship page.

The goal is to have every "in production" U.S. Rockets kit on Instaship by July 2005.

Jerry

Good news Jerry,

Several of the 4" kits look very interesting.

Good news Jerry,

Several of the 4" kits look very interesting.

I do have "one each" of Swarm Jr and Stiletto on Instaship right now. And don't forget El Lubbo is 4" :)

Merry Jerry

Back