U.S. based job shops that 3D print in metal?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvanc

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi troops-

If I may engage the hivemind... What if I said I want to get printed metal parts to my design? What companies are around that do that sort of thing? Thanks.

This company in my town prints 3D metal...I have no idea what they charge (you can get a quote)...but they might be really pricey since they do aerospace work...you'd recognize the name of one of their clients who uses 3D printed rocket engine parts....
Duncan Machine Products

I don't work for them or have any direct relation with them. A friend of mine does metallurgical consulting work with them, so that's how I found out they 3D print metal.

I am sure there are many others...DMP's site says they use "VELO3D Sapphire technollogy [sic]" so maybe search on VELO3D?

Last edited:
Hi troops-

If I may engage the hivemind... What if I said I want to get printed metal parts to my design? What companies are around that do that sort of thing? Thanks.
Do you need 3D printed process? Do the parts have unique geometry that cant be fabbed with CNC?

Back