Two for Level 2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyhigh

Reaction score
Well, tomorrow i'm gonna try again for Level 2 flying the BSD Little John on either a J420R or a Pro38 5 grain. Depending what's available at the launch. I got the altimeter problem rectified this time and should witness a sucessful flight if all goes well. Wish me luck and I'll post some pics tomorrow evening!

Originally posted by SkyHigh
i'm gonna try again for Level 2 flying the BSD Little John on either a J420R or a Pro38 5 grain.

Good Luck Skyhigh, The Pro38 5 grain J285 was what I used for my L2..........

Well, today was my day and I successfully certified level 2 flying on a 5 grain Pro38 J285. What a awesome flight to a altitude of 3,610 ft straight up and fast!

In one way I feel relieved to have this cert out of the way and another way I kinda feel bummed because there's no other feeling than to fly for a certification. The exileration was outta sight! Literally...... hehe.

There is a photographer who will be emailing me the photo's to post soon, possibly by tomorrow night.

I told you it would be your day...Welcome to the world of Big Bucks:D :D :D

Johnnie Paul

Congratulations! Man, I can't wait for my L1 - hopefully in the spring (yeah, I know I said that last year, but money and engine availability will be better this year...lol). Oh, one more thing - we need pics!!!!!

Loopy

Way to go Flyhigh......I know what you mean about that"exhilirating" feeling, nothing quite like it. Go ahead and tell me your not dreamin bout that K1100!! :)

Thanx for all the congrats guys and YES !! I'm dreaming about the K1100 ! Especially since I'm currently building a 4" BSD Thor which I recieved in the mail tonight. Gonna be plenty strong since I'm using 4oz and 2oz fiberglass with Vinylester resin specially formulated by a labtech at my work. A little milled fiberglass in the epoxy and she'll be ready to rip !!

Back