Two fer fitty sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rejma0415

Reaction score
In order to make room for incoming Blue Tube airframes, I'm offering a "two fer fitty" sale on my flexible phenolic 5.5" airframes. That's right! 2 four foot 5.5" phenolic airframes utilizing Nanospiral technology for the ridiculously low price of $49.99! Have you seen Blue Tube? Want a sample and a whitepaper? Contact us at:

www.alwaysreadyrocketry.com

[email protected]

Blue Tube
What's YOUR rocket made of?

I'd settle for my Blue Phenix.... ;)

*runs to check his mail*

Hi !

Sorry about the delay, I should be getting the rest of my nosecones in on Friday. There's only a few places to get 3 inch fiberglass conicals and there's no such thing as a 3 inch plastic conical, so my options are kinda limited and the response has been huge! I appreciate your patience and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Randy
www.alwaysreadyrocketry.com
[email protected]

There's only a few places to get 3 inch fiberglass conicals and there's no such thing as a 3 inch plastic conical, so my options are kinda limited

LOL! Ya know I kinda wondered about that. No sweat, long as you don't forget about me. :D

Back