• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Two blacksky AltAcc2C altimeters/accelerometers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k3td

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
One is new and the other one was flown successfully several times approx 15 years ago. S/N 4125 and 4551 each with v2.03 firmware. I believe these were the latest models Scott produced. I have only what is shown in the photo. $110.00 via PayPal
AltAcc2C.jpg for everything shown, including shipping via USPS Priority Mail.AltAcc2C 2.jpg

Last edited:
Have you tested the baro sensors on these recently? I still have the mounts for those for PML kits.

Tony

Have you tested the baro sensors on these recently? I still have the mounts for those for PML kits.

Tony

Hi Tony, I have not tested these devices. One was used approx 5-6 times back in 2005/2006 and the other has never been used. I have had them in a box in a file cabinet in my home since then, and found them when reorganizing the file cabinet.

One is new and the other one was flown successfully several times approx 15 years ago. S/N 4125 and 4551 each with v2.03 firmware. I believe these were the latest models Scott produced. I have only what is shown in the photo. $110.00 via PayPal
View attachment 491381 for everything shown, including shipping via USPS Priority Mail.View attachment 491390

Sold - thank you

Hi Tony, I have not tested these devices. One was used approx 5-6 times back in 2005/2006 and the other has never been used. I have had them in a box in a file cabinet in my home since then, and found them when reorganizing the file cabinet.
Thanks for that, interesting find! I still fly one in the PML CPR3000 mounting system using the metal mounts that were made for those altimeters. Super simple setup.

Glad you sold them so quickly, my fault for thinking about it for too long.

Tony

Back