• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tubes, electronics...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrwalsh85

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

wanted to clean out some stuff I've got laying around.

First up is a pair of Carbon Fiber airframes.

I have no knowledge as to what these CF airframes were made from (what weight, etc). I can tell you though, that it is an oddball size. I did find that a Filament Wound fiberglass TUBE (not coupler) would serve as a coupler for these two tubes. I will throw in the 14" tube that I used as a coupler. The lengths are 52 (usable) and 38 (usable). There is a raised ridge/spiral that will need to be sanded down (more than likely from using heat shrink tape).

The specs are:
4.02" ID (approx)
4.125" OD (approx)
0.039" thick wall

photo(3).JPG

I am asking $225 OBO (plus shipping).

Next up is an AED R-DAS V3.1. This unit is USED. I picked it up in a bundle deal from someone getting out of the hobby, and know it has flown several times. I powered it up using a 9v battery after reading the manual which can be obtained online, and the status LED reports "ready for launch" as it should. There is some corrosion on the screw terminals. I plan on replacing the terminals before shipping them out for the next user (unless someone purchases the unit before I get a chance to do this). I am asking $150 OBO (plus shipping). SOLD

I have TWO G-wiz LC Deluxe 800's for sale. One came in the bundle, the other is from my own collection. Both have been sitting around for some time, but both power up and do not display any faults (continuity has been tested as well). I will take $65 per, or $100 for the pair. Buyer pays shipping. - SOLD

I have two 7.5" diameter PML tubes that are 24" in length. Both have been wrapped in CF. I do not know the specifications of the wrap. I also have a 7.5" tube coupler that can go as part of the deal. One tube has been sanded, the other is still wrapped in heat shrink tape. Buyer will need to clean up the heat shrink tape. PML wants $48.50 for a brand new tube (48").
photo(4).JPG
I am asking $45 plus shipping. SOLD

I would like to ship what I can via USPS shipping (small stuff such as the altimeters will go via flat rate, wheras the larger stuff will go via cheapest method unless you request something different). Buyer must specify if they want it to go UPS/FedEx etc.

All purchases are as-is. All prices are subject to OBO. I can take paypal with an adjusted rate to accommodate paypal fees, or can accept money orders/cashier checks. Nothing will be shipped until payment is received and clears. No personal checks.

I am shipping from 63026 area code.

Please post a "PM sent on (item)", then send me a PM. This way I can get to you in the proper order.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
After reading the thread title, I was expecting you to be selling 12AT7's, 6CW4's, 6K6's, etc.

You know, just cause I'm posting G-wiz's for sale doesn't mean I'm *that* old ;)

Working on replying to those who have PM'd. Also have photos of some product.

Mike

R-DAS is mine if Al doesn't take it! Been needing a second altimeter for Balls project and this fits the bill perfectly.

R-DAS and G-wiz packages have been shipped as of today.

Carbon Fiber wrapped 7.5" tubes as well as solid CF tubes (4") are still for sale. Make an offer.

Message sent on the 7.5" tube. Need price on shipping to zip 27217. Had a bad day at the field.

Brent - clear your inbox.

All, the 4" CF tube is still for sale. Let me know if you're remotely interested so we can talk. I am open to offers...

Just got back from launch. My Inbox is cleaned up. It is the 7.5" tubing I am interested in.

Thanks,
Brent

7.5" Tubing has been sold.

All that remains at this time is the 4" Carbon Fiber tubing. If you have any questions about this tubing, or want to make a price, please don't hesitate to PM me or post on here.

Thanks,
Mike Walsh

Thanks Mike. It is looking like the Honest John may fly again at the Freedom Launch.

Back