TTRA Buccaneer Blast VI - Sept. 21/22, 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianc

Reaction score
Just saw this over on the TTRA.ws site-
TTRA is proud to announce Buccaneer Blast VI. Buc Blast is a two day launch held every September. This year the dates are Sept. 21st and 22nd. TTRA would like to invite all Florida flyers or anyone else who wants to spend a a weekend flying. The yearly Rocketry Raffle will be held on Saturday, but unfortunately, we are suspending the Saturday evening Buc Blast BBQ for this year.

The launch will follow the usual TTRA two day launch format; Saturday is a normal commercial launch and Sunday is a TRA Research Launch.

Wow! has it really been six years?!? Looking forward to it!

Dang is there only two of us going in here? Oh well. Any ways I have 3 flights ready to go. I got Toxic Rocket on a H242T should go good first try with this motor. Next up is the Sand Hawk on a J275. Then this is the one I am looking forward to sending up and will be its first flight scence I rebuild it. I call it Liquid.Oxygen. I have K550 for it. So shout out if you are going. Otherwise I will see you there. Bill

IMG_20130821_173837_679.jpg

Last edited:
Ill deffinetly be going . Weather permites I have a m1610 skid , 2 k 555 skids , 1 k1100 , and a k1999 staging to a L425 . If I get it done in time I will be flying my 12 inch V2 on 2 m1610's and 2 k980's .

Eric

Last edited:
Hi Eric. Oh you gots some good ones. Hope the weather will be nice also. Let's just hope this heat will go away about that time to.

Yes so do I . In june when I launched my rumble bee on a m1610 it touched the waiver , but landed 27 feet from the trailer pad . I got sooooo burnt that launch too lol .

Eric

Back