TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relative Dimensions

Reaction score
Anybody here in forum land going to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra on their latest tour? They're here in Wilkes-Barre on November 27th.Got my tickets, this will be the 16th time I'm seeing them.For anyone who hasn't seen them,if you only ever see one show in your lifetime, this is the one you want.Utterly amazing.

Thinking of passing this year. I've seen them I don't know how many times. Just about every year since around 2000. Last year my then 7 YO went for the first time. He enjoyed it.
Not because I don't want to go. The cost is just prohibitive since my hours have been cut back at work. For Mrs, Myself and 8YO over $400 with all the venue fees.

Last edited:
Thinking of passing this year. I've seen them I don't know how many times. Just about every year since around 2000. Last year my then 7 YO went for the first time. He enjoyed it.
Not because I don't want to go. The cost is just prohibitive sine my hours have been cut back at work. For Mrs, Myself and 8YO over $400 with all the venue fees.
Yeah, all the fees are ridiculous if you're getting tickets online.We're lucky enough to have the Mohegan Sun Arena right in our back yard so I went straight to the box office and saved a ton.I guess you can say I'm a bit of a fanatic, my year just wouldn't be the same without them.

Love their stuff both as TSO and in their previous life as Savatage.
Yeah, the Christmas Trilogy is terrific.And also Beethoven's Last Night, absolutely love that record.You've probably seen seen them quite a few times, am I right?They've played in our area right from the beginning, did a few shows at the Kirby Center in downtown Wilkes Barre.Did you get to see the Beethoven's Last Night show? Absolutely fantastic,never seen anything like it either before or since.

I checked dates and it might be worth giving it a shot if the wife is interested. Having said that, it seems that there are at least 2 touring shows going on at the same time. I assume the songs and show are probably identical, but I'm used to rock shows having the actual band performing vs. a group of performers doing songs. Not against it at all in this case as I'm not a dedicated fan, but I would say I would have been peeved if I went to a Rush concert and saw Freddy Lee, Jack Lifeson and Neil Peard performing instead of the real guys. . .

Thanks for calling it out as an option. I think it could be a very fun day.

Sandy.

Back