Trying to tie up loose ends

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Zooch

Reaction score
Folks- I'm just getting back into the forum here. There are several people that I told I would get stuff to and I haven't done it... I stink.
I'm going to be doing my best to tie up those loose ends. If you have a "junk drawer" in your home (almost everyone does) Take it completely out of the cabinet and dump it on the floor... that's what my brain looks like these days. I had two books go #1 best seller 3 months apart and I'm trying to manage all of that... but at least my neck is better. Plus my father-in-law has Alzheimer's, has moved in to our house and I'm his care-giver... it's quite a job I'll tell ya'.
I did, however, attend my first monthly rocket launch in more than a year! Shot my Telstar, my Vonder Veapon V2, my Juno III and my over-powered Juno II (1,514 feet!) and had lots of time to relax and catch up with friends. This model rocket stuff is fun when it's not your job anymore

Congrats on your books. Been there on the Alzheimer's it can be trying.
Glad your getting to enjoy the hobby again!!!

God Bless You and Encourage and Strengthen you and your family as you go down this path with your father in law.

Glad your spine issues are better.

Great news on the books!

Back