Trying desperately to find 38mm Carbon Fiber / Fibreglass body tubes & associated parts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PayLoad

I don't do spirals
Reaction score
Trying desperately to find 38mm Carbon Fiber / Fibreglass body tubes & associated parts. Any pointing in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance - Michael

Building my own from fiberglass cloth and epoxy. ( 29mm, 38mm, 54mm, standard sizes. Then up to 8" in various non-standard sizes. Up to 60" long. )
Were I work we manufacture industrial induction heating coils on fiberglass tubes. Only minor adjustments were needed to get a smoother finish for rocket use. Still tuning the process for best results.

Building my own from fiberglass cloth and epoxy. ( 29mm, 38mm, 54mm, standard sizes. Then up to 8" in various non-standard sizes. Up to 60" long. )
Were I work we manufacture industrial induction heating coils on fiberglass tubes. Only minor adjustments were needed to get a smoother finish for rocket use. Still tuning the process for best results.

That sounds interesting. Not to hijack this thread, but I’d like to see some pictures of that process If possible.

Back