Trojan Hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ContrailRockets

Reaction score
Can't seem to get photos posted but have

Trojan 54, 75, 98 hardware and reloads that I want to move. They are tanking up space and I do not see investing in the future development in this area. I have the ability to get a M-1200 out of the 98 mm hardware but it is not the long range plan. If some one wants it all including Hypertek tanks and all machined hardware and reloads contact me and I can show what I have. For the one or two motors I can do that as well. I can't get the performance out of a Hypertek/Trojan as I can out of the Contrail Rockets product line.

Tom Sanders
Contrail Rockets
928-208-5580

See if you can see pics in my albums

Photo uploads aren't working for Tom at the moment, shoot him an email if there's something particular you're looking for.

I still think Edwards Alpha pre filled is the way to go. Other Hybrids are fine for a launch when there are very few flyers. You just can't hold up other flyers with the problems that come up. And very few launches can have a Hybrid only pad set off away from the main launch. Tom can the Trojan motor be done with pre fill flight tanks?

I believe that's the idea behind Trojan Docks: use a Hypertek DOT 3AL cylinder with Contrail injector & chamber.

If I were going to do a large Hybrid at a major launch, I'd think just working with the director a few weeks in advance to arrange to setup my own pad and GSE at the appropriate distance would be sufficient.

I believe that's the idea behind Trojan Docks: use a Hypertek DOT 3AL cylinder with Contrail injector & chamber.

If I were going to do a large Hybrid at a major launch, I'd think just working with the director a few weeks in advance to arrange to setup my own pad and GSE at the appropriate distance would be sufficient.

I don't think the Trojan Docks use pre filled tanks. I maybe wrong about that.

Tom,

Give me a call about these, plus love to get you out to one of the ROC launches. There are a few Hybrid flyers at ROC.

Mike Kramer

Back