Tripoli Wisconsin- Jan 7 at Bong

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Jart is simming to about 7,000. Sadly, I built the Jart sans av-bay... so no-go there. Although................... I could use the HED from the Demon98... hmmm...
Drago 4XL is simming to about 4,000. Much better for the Bong. Last time I launched something to over 7k at Bong, it took us 2 hours to find it. Remember hunting down the Punisher after the J360 flight? That's when you decided to buy a machete...

And that's why winter is one of my favorite times to fly at Bong. Water is all frozen over, leafs and greenery is minimal so everything is easier to find, sharp annoying pickery things are brittle and crushable by foot. ....but last weekend's launch was a bit cold and blustery. Looking forward to February (and maybe a K2050 burn)!

-Eric-

You guys (almost) make me feel inadequate when I show up with my freshly repaired Tiny Beth X2 - 3xA10 staged to a B4. All 13mm. It will reach... well, too fracking high for a rocket that small.

Any news on the WOOSH sked? It's easier for me to fly the old 13mm Bs at an NAR launch.

You guys (almost) make me feel inadequate when I show up with my freshly repaired Tiny Beth X2 - 3xA10 staged to a B4. All 13mm. It will reach... well, too fracking high for a rocket that small.

Any news on the WOOSH sked? It's easier for me to fly the old 13mm Bs at an NAR launch.

Hi Charles,

The leaders of TWA and Woosh met with the DNR yesterday....I'd imagine we'll see some dates from both parties in the near future. Looking forward to it!

Charles, do not feel that way. I sometimes fly low power at TWA launches with my kids, as does Preston. It is all good.

Back