Tripoli Wisconsin @ Bong August 13th

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still on the fence about it. I have never been there before. I'm just a little concerned about the trees and water. I have only seen pictures of it. But, if I do, I'll bring my 3"Mac Arcas and 4" Drago XL. Just low impulse motors, and tracker. I am going there for LDRS for sure.

Still on the fence about it. I have never been there before. I'm just a little concerned about the trees and water. I have only seen pictures of it. But, if I do, I'll bring my 3"Mac Arcas and 4" Drago XL. Just low impulse motors, and tracker. I am going there for LDRS for sure.
Come check it out, it really is a place you need to experience. If you need any help, lots of seasoned folks around that know the lay of the land well.

Ok sounds good I'll have to check it it. Really the only places that I have flown are Princeton and Pence Ind, 3 Oaks back in the 90's??

Thanks!

Barring any issues with my back or rain, I will also be there.

The K750ST will be coming with but the cloud deck will determine what it flies in. I have my Demon at 18lbs flying to 2500' should there be clouds (for which I believed this motor would be great for) or my 5" Super Jart at 12lbs flying to 5k if there is an opening or the clouds are high.

Likely going to fly my 29mm and 38mm Big Daddy's as well. We will see.

Hey Guy's,

The weather doesn't look good but I'm taking the ride out with a 5" Gizmo that I just dusted off after 15 years.

Phil

It looks like we now have rain moving through in the AM and clouds all day.

Mildly annoying to say the least.

Lets cross our fingers.

Awesome pics as always, Justin!! Thank you!!

The first pic with the sun breaking through the clouds over the prairie looks like its out of a story or magazine. It really captures the natural beauty of Bong.

Thanks as well to Tripoli Wisconsin!!!

Back