Tripoli Vegas Springfest 2015 what are you bringing?? 7.5x upscale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few of my Mean Machine spitting out the E18 because of a forward closure failure. Bryce with his schools rocket, a nice shot of a Estes C6-5 going up and then blowing out the nozzle, and a few more unknowns.

...Fudd

DSC_3957.jpg

DSC_3958.jpg

DSC_3924.JPG

DSC_3938.jpg

DSC_3963.JPG

DSC_3982.jpg

DSC_3984.JPG

DSC_3932.jpg

DSC_3933.jpg

DSC_3934.jpg

There were also a few flyers at the lakebed that were not flying rockets but were flying other aircraft. Everyone always calls out "AIRCRAFT" when spotted before pushing the button but this guy wanted a closer look I guess.

...Fudd

DSC_3985.JPG

DSC_3986.JPG

DSC_3987.JPG

DSC_3954.jpg

DSC_3955.jpg

DSC_3959.JPG

DSC_3960.JPG

DSC_3962.jpg

Last edited:
....and finally the big Photon Disruptor. Great rocket, even better flawless flight on an EX M17xx something to 7800 feet.

...Fudd

DSC_3878.jpg

DSC_3884.jpg

DSC_3888.jpg

DSC_3899.jpg

DSC_3904.jpg

DSC_3911.jpg

DSC_3912.jpg

DSC_3913.jpg

DSC_3917.jpg

DSC_3920.jpg

Hey Fudd..missed ya out there!

Was that Green DarkStar an Ultimate or ?? Was a nice ride on that M1830 cStar .

Kenny

Hi Kenny, I think it was. Looked to be at least 6" diameter out there on the pad. Missed you too but I did not miss Fyrwrx :sigh: I wish I had!! I will let the detectives on the forum figure out what I mean by that.

...Fudd

More unknown to me rockets but very cool flights. I believe the green DarkStar was a Successful Level 3 flight, Mark Rose perhaps.......

...Fudd

The Green DarkStar was Mike Philo 's Successful L3 flight
The Purple Crayon was Lilmimijpc's Successful L3

Here is one of Clarence, WeFly2 helping fly the SuperJart 38.

Kenny

1427471578116.jpg

I'm just gonna leave this here

View attachment 259243

So FRYWRX.. How did the lovely little woman take it?? I havent heard from you since the launch do I need to send over a search party??

Oh and dont worry you dont have to tell everyone it was a little tiny foam rocket on an estes motor.. go ahead and make up some story about a HUGE HIGH POWER ROCKET on a "K" motor coming in ballistic and almost killing you it sounds much better... we will back up your story.. LOL

Lots of great pictures - lots of great flights! Looking forward to Oktoberfest!!!

absolutely Joe it was great seeing you and all the colorado crew!

fudd NICE PICTURES thanks for posting them up!

Wow did that look like a great launch !!!
Fudd,, you got some super pic's,,,
I gave up the pic's ,,, I'd rather fly,,
thank you for going to the trouble and effort to take them and post them,,
They really came out great...
That Photon Disrupter looked absolutely insane...
What a cool rocket,, what a cool flight...
I know it's really far,,,
Is there a chance you guy's would come fly that at LDRS ???
It's really shaping up to be a launch to remember to say the least...
It'll be a fantastic time,, the flights are going to be the coolest
and that Disrupter would be perfect.....

There's still time to make the arrangements.....

What do you say guy's...

Teddy

I know it's really tough to make a trip that far..
And tougher yet to get multiple people together so everyone can do it...

Fingers crossed for sure...
It'll sure be a great time...

Teddy

So FRYWRX.. How did the lovely little woman take it?? I havent heard from you since the launch do I need to send over a search party??

Oh and dont worry you dont have to tell everyone it was a little tiny foam rocket on an estes motor.. go ahead and make up some story about a HUGE HIGH POWER ROCKET on a "K" motor coming in ballistic and almost killing you it sounds much better... we will back up your story.. LOL

absolutely Joe it was great seeing you and all the colorado crew!

fudd NICE PICTURES thanks for posting them up!
Mark- See my 'lessons learned' post...did I learn anything-naw!

Im trying to talk them into it Ted.. we will hope for the best!

And I tried to talk you into "Thunda Down Unda," it would actually cost about the same. It shows 2750 miles one way. Springfest was only 480 one way, dang near did me in, apparently stealth6 is right us Californians are lightweights...

And I tried to talk you into "Thunda Down Unda," it would actually cost about the same. It shows 2750 miles one way. Springfest was only 480 one way, dang near did me in, apparently stealth6 is right us Californians are lightweights...

Nah,,
That doesn't make you a light weight...
That's a long haul by any standards....
I have 2 that I've promised myself I'd make this year..
One is 800 and one is 1450,, approximates...
That is a long run,,, for a weekend,,, wow.....

Teddy

Alex
You have two great pictures of my Rockets. Any chance of getting the full version some how.
Jim

Alex
You have two great pictures of my Rockets. Any chance of getting the full version some how.
Jim

Back