Tripoli Vegas Octoberfest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moto-Joe will be rolling from Colorado on Thursday. Little Green trailer loaded with 54mm and smaller. Want something else? Last chance to place an order from available inventory is Wednesday - https://www.moto-joe.com Otherwise, browse and shop what's showing up on the Lake Bed. See you there.
I’ll be on the lookout for the green trailer

Moto-Joe will be rolling from Colorado on Thursday. Little Green trailer loaded with 54mm and smaller. Want something else? Last chance to place an order from available inventory is Wednesday - https://www.moto-joe.com Otherwise, browse and shop what's showing up on the Lake Bed. See you there.
I plan on dropping a few hundred on 29mm and 38mm single use

I’ll be there Friday right when it’s starts which is, I think noon.

he does

Just placed an order - RocketJoe will call tomorrow am with CC details to complete the purchase

I was wondering.

Who will be attending this launch (Tripoli Vegas Octoberfest 2020), that can sign off on TRA level 1 certification attempts?

Thanks

Roy

I was wondering.

Who will be attending this launch (Tripoli Vegas Octoberfest 2020), that can sign off on TRA level 1 certification attempts?

Thanks

Roy
That’s a great question. I also need someone but they have to be from NAR

Hey friends,
Bring your paperwork - look me up. I can do TRA (L1 and L2) and NAR certs with another NAR witness.

Last edited:
In my not so secret life, I still am the Prefect for the Northern Colorado Rocketry club (Prefecture#72) and currently President of NCR (NAR Section #565) - we're a dual affiliated club. So yes, I can do Certifications and entice you with bigger and more expensive motors.

thanks to all the volunteers for the great launch, much appreciate it

best flight was Marian's K-Roc

thanks to all the volunteers for the great launch, much appreciate it

best flight was Marian's K-Roc
Please tell me that this is not the whole of the reports coming from the launch. All you folks who attended.....weigh in, let us know how it went, post pics/videos/stories.

Looks like you had GREAT weather, no?

s6

Please tell me that this is not the whole of the reports coming from the launch. All you folks who attended.....weigh in, let us know how it went, post pics/videos/stories.

It [/QUOTE
It was my first launch and it was a wonderful experience

Attachments

• 3F07BB28-6741-47F2-9993-5E25C1DF38C0.jpeg
    3F07BB28-6741-47F2-9993-5E25C1DF38C0.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 11
Awesome weather, rainbow rocket with dual L sugar motors was a spectacular flight

Powered gliders and several two stage projects

And the cone of shame flew

s6

Not sure of the quality of this video.

Attachments

• IMG_4150.MOV
    8.5 MB
20201016_140704.jpg
Unfortunately, the silver one didn't survive it's maiden flight. Sorry. I forgot get pics.

Good question. Is that the club launch that happens every third Saturday of each month?
Yes according to the website and don't forget the Kingman launch at Red Lake on the first Saturday if you are in the area---this month it is the second Sat.

Back