Tripoli Membership

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butalane

Reaction score
I hope someone can answer this question:

I have been a member of Tripoli for a number of years. I havent been flying much lately but want to keep my membership and therefore my certifications. I never got the typical letter in the mail that said "hey your membership is expiring" and I sent an email to the address tripoli suggested to inquire about the issue but haven't recieved a response.

I want to get this issue resolved ASAP (even though its probably already too late) so I can keep my certs and actually keep flying rockets.

Can anyone point me in the direction of someone who responds to their email? Someone I can cut a check to? I dont want to just drop the $60 without knowing if I need to renew or if I will be recognized and kept in the system.

Thanks in advance for your help

I expect that Kevin will chime in when he's available.

If you can find your membership card it gives your membership expiration on the front. I believe that you have a year from that date to renew and keep your certs.

You could just Paypal the renewal (info on the Tripoli web page) and they'll just extend your membership if it hasn't expired.

Ryan, If memory serves correctly; you have a year to renew. After that you loose all cert levels.

I just renew every year the month or before it is due via PayPal.
They did mention at the membership meeting that the new web site will have direct CC payment option( whenever that is).

JD

I hope someone can answer this question:

I have been a member of Tripoli for a number of years. I havent been flying much lately but want to keep my membership and therefore my certifications. I never got the typical letter in the mail that said "hey your membership is expiring" and I sent an email to the address tripoli suggested to inquire about the issue but haven't recieved a response.

I want to get this issue resolved ASAP (even though its probably already too late) so I can keep my certs and actually keep flying rockets.

Can anyone point me in the direction of someone who responds to their email? Someone I can cut a check to? I dont want to just drop the $60 without knowing if I need to renew or if I will be recognized and kept in the system.

Thanks in advance for your help

When did you send the email that you didn't get a response to? If it was Tues or Wed, we were out of town. Deb normally answers within 24 hours, but sometimes life gets in the way...

What email address did you send it to?

The others are right, you have a year before your certs disappear.

Everyone gets sent a renewal notice via the mail; I think the first one goes out a month before you're up, and if I remember right, a second one gets sent out the month your membership is up.

-Kevin

Back