TriCities Rocketeers July 2017 Launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.


Well-Known Member
Oct 13, 2014
Reaction score
Pasco, WA
[FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot]The Tri Cities Rocketeers will be holding our next launch of 2017 on Saturday July 15th. We will have a 10,000 foot waiver in place limited to L impulse open from 10am-5pm.

For our height of the summer launches, when the temperatures can be exceedingly high, we have decided that we will consider cancelling a launch if the predicted temperature is expected to be over 95 degrees. Please keep this in mind when making plans to attend our July and August launches. As per usual we will make the final call by the Thursday prior to the launch.

[FONT=&quot]Please keep an eye on our website and the mailing lists and our forum for launch updates. No news is good news, which means I will only make a cancellation announcement if poor or hot weather is expected. If the launch is cancelled, the announcement will be made at least 24 hours in advance.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot][/FONT] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you plan to fly an any rocket that might approach the limit of our waiver, we would ask that you provide sim data that will show us that the rocket will not break the waiver. [/FONT] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot][/FONT] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]We have implemented a liability waiver policy. All event attendees (flyers and spectators, including children) must now have a signed liability waiver on file.
You can download the waiver here:


[FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot]Please also note our enhanced safety policies as well. You can read them here:


[FONT=&quot][SIZE=+2]Dry camping is allowed at our site[/SIZE] if you would like to come early. Here is an overhead view of our site with camping area marked:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

You can visit the page on our website with our "address" to aid in locating our launch site here:

[FONT=&quot]Sparky motors are allowed.

[FONT=&quot]If you would like to become a TCR member, the annual cost is only $10.00 and is good for our "fiscal" year from April 1st through March 31st. All proceeds go towards maintaining and improving the equipment necessary to provide a better launch experience.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hope to see you at the sod farm![/FONT]
Hopefully it will cool down a bit so you can launch rockets! I'll be on the CA coast that day. Hopefully the August launch will happen.
I hope I can finally make it to the sod farm this year. I have lots of 'first flights' to do.
Launch for this weekend has been cancelled due to forecast temperatures above 100 degrees F. Hopefully August will hold better weather for us.