Lorenzo von Matterhorn
Reaction score
2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage
[apparently a private video from a sailor and not vetted by the USN]
Apr 8, 2021

I knew what to search for based upon my suspicion:

Is This Pyramid UFO just Bokeh?
Apr 9, 2021

On a different type of triangle UFO. An awesome sight through binoculars, especially when passing overhead because of the triad perspective change. Unfortunately for viewing awesomeness, modern US Navy Naval Oceanic Surveillance System satellites get by with just two satellites in formation.

Triangle UFOs and US Navy NOSS satellites

Naval Ocean Surveillance System

The Naval Ocean Surveillance System (NOSS) is a series of signals intelligence satellites that have conducted electronic signals intelligence for the U.S. Navy since the early 1970s. The first series of satellites were codenamed "White Cloud" or "PARCAE", while second and third-generation satellites have used the codenames "Ranger" and "Intruder".

The system is operated by the United States Navy and its main purpose was tactical geolocation of Soviet Navy assets during the Cold War. The NOSS satellites operate in clusters in low Earth orbit to detect radar and other electronic transmissions from ships at sea and locate them using the Time Difference of Arrival technique.

The Chicom Yaogan satellites still use triads because they apparently haven't stolen the IP yet:

China launches trio of Yaogan-31 ocean reconnaissance satellites
February 24, 2021

WoShuGui

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
This got my attention in a related article just posted by FOX here...

... Corbell also shared three images captured by the USS Omaha of an unidentified "spherical" craft.

"It is noted that the ‘spherical’ craft was suspected to be a transmedium vehicle and was observed descending into the water without destruction," Corbell said, according to the news outlet. "It is noted that the ‘spherical’ craft could not be found upon entry to the water — and that a submarine was used in the search," he added.

Last edited:

Winston

Lorenzo von Matterhorn
Reaction score
Any time I see video of flashing lights in the sky that is supposed to be an ET craft I always ask why would an ET need anti collision lights.
Yeah, that should have been the instant tell to anyone watching that video.