TRF t-shirts?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fyrwrxz

latest photo
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Most of us have a collection of t-shirts from launches we've been to or vendors we support. last year a surprising number of TRF'rs showed up in Vegas (Octoberfest?) and we polled the crowd to get a pic of all of us together at the launch. Some of us know each other by sight, some are friends, some just by our handle here on the forum. It doesn't have to be cool or flashy or even $25.00-just a logo to let other know you are in the 'not-so-secret society'! Might encourage an easier way to make friends or seek help from more experienced flyers. Maybe even iron-ons or a patch? Thoughts?

I'd be down. Next year at LDRS I want to put a rocket out for everyone on TRF to sign. :)

People that run sites like this many times have some sort of merchandise tie-in where you can get T shirts, coffee mugs and the like. TRF key-rings, anyone? ;)

I just made my own sticker - however memories of a certain Seinfeld episode comes to mind when Elaine suggested to a mayoral candidate that everyone should wear name tags :).

Another funny thing is I can't get into my normal Nick@JET account due some password issue so now I'm just my name... Maybe the TRF handle sticker is a bad idea lol
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1475672763.187549.jpg

I would prefer a golf-type shirt over a T-shirt; embroidered over silkscreen / iron on. (A cotton golf shirt, not a 'cool flow shiny aerodynamic space age poly blend' fabric..)

To which, I would buy both!

The embroidery can also be made into a patch..

I got my stickers (as some have seen & 'liked' on the NAR FB page!)

I would prefer a golf-type shirt over a T-shirt; embroidered over silkscreen / iron on. (A cotton golf shirt, not a 'cool flow shiny aerodynamic space age poly blend' fabric..)

To which, I would buy both!

The embroidery can also be made into a patch..

I got my stickers (as some have seen & 'liked' on the NAR FB page!)

Agreed. I like these. But I like the cool fabrics. I get one a year free for stewarding the State Chess tournament. Love them.

I'm in...
This is a pretty cool idea...
I'd buy one...

Teddy

I believe you are referring to "Cafe Express". I ordered from them before. They are a bit pricey, but the T's I know are good quality. Or at least use to be.
I searched for Rocketry and found "these" pages.

People that run sites like this many times have some sort of merchandise tie-in where you can get T shirts, coffee mugs and the like. TRF key-rings, anyone? ;)

Last edited:
We need shirts and matching shorts !

With favorite propellant .. I know Fyrwrxz will have SkidMarks

Kenny

My shorts already match what i like to fly...not so crazy about a shirt to match too...eeeewwww!
("Say, son-you wanna tell me how THAT happened?" Me: "Uhhh, no....")

I finally got one made. My wife's friend took 4 hours to make 2 of them, her program had to be reloaded, ran out of transfer paper and my wife went out and spent $26 dollars at Staples on some.
hsvIQaN.jpg

T-shirt was ruined after the first wash/dry cycle. :mad: Time to start over
Hope you have better results. Double check your heat settings, time, fabric composition, etc., it all has to be right.

I’ve never cared for transfers because they don’t last. (Most last a bit longer than yours, though.) The best I’ve seen is dye sublimation, but was expensive last time I was around it. Results are great, though. Screen printing is best in large quantities and reasonably priced. I’ve been out of that game for about 15 years, so newer tech has probably changed the landscape.

Latest posts

Back