TRF T-Shirt

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the Midwest, with the crops, most of our HPR launches are late fall, winter, early spring. We wear parkas, stocking caps and mittens. A lot.

Please don't use the logo unless receiving the okay from me. And if you need a name change send me a private message (conversation) and tell me the name you'd like to use. It can be changed.

Please don't use the logo unless receiving the okay from me. And if you need a name change send me a private message (conversation) and tell me the name you'd like to use. It can be changed.
😜
So if we want to make just one for ourselves, we still need your blessing?

I refuse to go into a Walmart, but I'm going to have my wife go in there and get some of that transfer paper that was listed above that you can run through your printer and some kind of graphics program, So that you can make your own t-shirts, I've got a couple of other things I would like to do custom on a t-shirt. Just to be able to have the only one in the world.

Still need to make just one for myself. I just called the guy who did the graphics on my rockets and there's another guy that works out of the same building that does t-shirts, so he can do just one for me.

Last edited:
Getting ever so close to having one of these. My wife found out that her friend has all the equipment to make one, so now she's looking for cheap plain t-shirts. The guy at my sons workplace wanted $30 to make one for me, no way. :mad:
And, a TRF member may be sending me one as well:bravo:

Last edited:
I like the idea of a shirt where on the front is an image of a rocket under thrust (flames), and then on the back is a rocket under 'chute.
The TRF logo can be over the left breast, which is the normal spot for logo, I think.

I was joking...I do not think anyone here is going to buy a party thong!

I've been to some launches with these guys...

Believe me, none of them will be wearing one of those!

sandman

I was forced to buy and wear a Speedo thong bathingsuit once, in my early adulthood. This was way before manscaping was a word I was cognizant of, so it was epic. I'm 6-2, and about 270 lbs at that time...
at least 10 pounds was hair, lol.
Never again. :)
18 year necro?

Impressive.
My inquisitive side wants to know if that's legal necro? :O
Loved the original logo, especially the font.
Me too!
I have an old win3.1 version of corel draw that came with adobe type manager, and a disk of fonts and artwork, and a license for using them commercially. It was more valuable than the software, and they work fine under winxp and win7.
It includes the fonts paramount used in all the star trek stuff, and a few other movie adds around the mid 80's. If you make stuff, one of those old programs is a gold mine.
Do you sell Dragon rocketry shirts?

Last edited:
I personally would order a shirt if TRF ever comes up with a design.

I'm pretty sure one can send a jpg or png file to someone who can print it on a shirt.

1652055768_Rocketry_Forum_logo_shadow.png

The logo rocket as a kit would be awesome.

To be fair, I've never tried working on wax paper. It should help, but I always forget about it. Anyway this is off topic, so off I go. 🚀

Last edited:
One word: samizdat.

Get a large copy (.gif/.jpg) of the TRF logo. Import it into MS Paint (or wutevr). Edit/clean it up to your preference, make a mirror copy. Get iron-on transfer paper (Walmart). Ink jet print the mirror copy of the logo on the transfer paper. Iron the logo onto a T-shirt (Walmart again).

DO NOT sell them. This is for YOUR OWN use.
The hardest part was the mirror image..The Paint program has it in Rotate...buton top left of the screen....then the Flip horizontal button.
One one sheet you there's room for a back of shirt logo and from logo and name.

.20221219_110333.jpg

This is it on a $7 Walmart darkish grey t-shirt..

20221219_132026.jpg
20221219_132100.jpg

Tony

Last edited:
Back