TRF Support

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

AKPilot

Reaction score
Hey folks, this actually is a great thing! In only five days, we have over 500 active users. Outstanding!

Unfortunately, because of some glitches with the vBulleting software at the outset, and our hostprovider having to clear their mail server, there's been quite a few people (30-40) who have fallen through the cracks when it comes to registration.

I'd like to offer telephone support for all of these folks, with registration problems only on Thursday evening from 6-9pm CST. Please feel free to call me at 636-294-9876 during that timeframe. But, be forwarned, I turn into a pumpkin at 9:01pm. ;) And as before 6pm CST, I won't be home.

Between this and me searching the Admin Logs I hope to clear the backlog as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your continued patience.

Troy

P.S. This e-mail will self-destruct and be deleted within the next 72 hours. My wife's seen Skycopps previous avatar and she's scared. LOL!

Peartree

Cyborg Rocketeer
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Troy, I copied this over to YORF in answer to a problem noted over there about getting on board here. I'll delete it there when you delete this here...

AKPilot

Reaction score
What a great idea! Thanks for that outstanding thought John.

Folks, this upcoming weekend will be a catch-up weekend on all of this.

In the meantime, the path forward is that we'll have three full-access administrators on TRF so, again, we won't have a single-point failure should something happen to any individual.

CharlaineC

Reaction score
i added a link to this post on rp to help thouse with issues